High Pass Sharpeningelbandido (128 pencils) | Fri, 2007-10-12 20:37
As with most things in Photoshop, there are several ways to sharpen an image. One of my favorite ways is by using the High Pass filter:
1. Duplicate the layer you want to sharpen.
2. Go to Filter>Other>High Pass
3. Enter a radius of 1-10, click OK
4. On your layers palette, set the blending mode to Hard Light
5. Drop the layer opacity until you find the strength you like
I like this method because I can control it more. Also, it's not destructive since you can easily delete the duplicate layer you made. Hope this is useful for you!
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein
Commenting on this Blog entry is closed.