Want to be Ã¼ber cool? You can have a personalized greeting for your terminal sessions.
- Open Terminal and get root access by typing in:
- Enter your password.
- Now you will open a Terminal word processor to modify the default greeting:
- Delete the default and type in your message. It can be several lines. Even an ASCII art.
- Press CTRL-X, than ‘Y’ and enter to quit and save.
- Press Apple (or otherwise known as Commmand)-N to open a new window and see the result of your hack.
Commenting on this Blog entry is closed.