Five minute Warhol paintingIvan | Sat, 2007-06-16 17:13
If you want create a quick Andy Warhol style pop art painting out of your favorite photo follow these 8 quick steps.
1. Crop your image to square.
2. Apply an Auto Contrast.
3. Increase the saturation.
4. Apply the Cutout Artistic filter with the following settings:
Number of levels: 4
Edge Simplicity: 2
Edge Fidelity: 2
5. Apply the Image Posterize filter with 4 levels.
6. Double click the background layer to make it into a free layer. Duplicate the layer four times.
7. Increase the canvas size by 200 percent and arrange each layer into a corner.
8. Apply the Hue/Saturation filter on the following layers with the following Hue values:
Top left - Unchanged
Top right - Hue 90
Bottom right - Hue 180
Bottom left - Hue -90
And, you're done.
Commenting on this Blog entry is closed.